Here's a brief list of other giveaways indicating a man may be bending the truth:-
1. Facial muscular twitching. The brain tries to prevent the face from showing any feedback.
2. No eye contact. His eyes will look away. If the room has a door, that's where he'll look.
3. Crossing of arms and/ or legs. This is defensive instinct.
4. Tight-lipped smile. This second forced smile used both sexes to feign sincerity.
5. The pupils of eyes narrow.
6. Fast talking. A liar wants to get it over with.
7. The head will shake 'no' when giving a 'yes' answer or vice versa.
8. Hiding his hands. Men find it easier to lie with their hands in their pockets.
9. Mispronouncing words or mumbling. A liar thinks he is not lying when he does this.
10. Overstated friendliness/laughing. He wants you to like him so you will believe him.